lundi 15 novembre 2010

Bliss N Eso - Addicted


Askew et Deus ,membres du TMD CREW et du groupe Hip Hop "Bliss N Eso" nous régale avec ce somptueux clip , mélangeant graffiti et stop motion.

16 commentaires:

Hip Hop Music a dit…

I liked the video that you posted. It sounds really awesome.

Unknown a dit…

This is a dope selection. They're pretty fresh. Your posts are always quality, Keep Up the Good Work dawg. Liking how tight your site is too.-- www.keepup.com.au Australia's most up to date urban website for music,clubs,events and news

Unknown a dit…

This is a dope selection. They're pretty fresh. Your posts are always quality, Keep Up the Good Work dawg. Liking how tight your site is too.-- www.keepup.com.au Australia's most up to date urban website for music,clubs,events and news

webdesign a dit…

i love that video .......
===========

non voice projects

comment grossir a dit…

Beaucoup de style ;-)

rachat de crédit a dit…

Très fort, artistiquement c'est beau, après je mettrai pas ça dans ma cuisine ;-)

MaAun a dit…

http://aunma.blogspot.com j'arrive tout juste dans la blogosphere et j'ai tant a découvrir et a partager ... Seras tu avec moi ? AunMa MaAun

Anonyme a dit…

I drop a comment when I especially enjoy a post on a website or I have something to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it's a result of the fire communicated in the article I looked at. And after this article "Bliss N Eso - Addicted". I was moved enough to drop a commenta response ;-) I actually do have a few questions for you if you don't mind.
Is it only me or do some of the remarks come across
like they are left by brain dead individuals?

:-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites,
I would like to follow you. Could you list every one of all your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
or linkedin profile?

Check out my web blog creative group

Anonyme a dit…

http://www.pregnancyaid.in
The egg that produces the Down Syndrome baby is chromatically abnormal. Whatever you choose to establish your ovulation date it only starts there. The uterus nourishes and protects the egg so that if it is fertilized, it can develop into a child.

http://whitsblog.com a dit…

I love your blog, some great posts on here. Update it sometime, people would love that!

friv 7 a dit…

Excellent et ce peut être partagé avec nous.

huong duong a dit…

One day, when I share travel plans with a group of my friends, then my friend was quite excited. But she also stressed: "I have to find someone to go with. I will not be traveling alone then. Well nobody wants to do it at all"
baixar musicas gratis , musicas baixar , download musicas , musicas download , baixar musicas mp3 gratis

huong duong a dit…

You have found interesting chat app for yourself? I'm already got it. It's very useful for me
snapchat , baixar snapchat , snapchat baixar , snapchat download , download snapchat

Unknown a dit…

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet..!!
baixar whatsapp , baixar whatsapp gratis, whatsapp baixar

Unknown a dit…


I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful
return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man

Unknown a dit…

Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software.

square quick , download square quick , square quick , square quick , square quick app

 
Web Analytics